The reason for the uneven engraving of laser laser engraving machine and the treatment method
In recent years, with the rapid development of science and technology, laser laser engraving technology has gradually entered people's daily life, such as: food packaging, measuring scale, electrical appliances, phone shell, leather carving, light switch, hardware, glass, cable and wire, Fruits, lamps, clothing, gifts, etc., the text patterns may be achieved by laser laser engraving technology. In laser laser engraving, the processor may often encounter a headache problem: the laser engraving is uneven. Although it is a small problem, if it is not handled in time, it will cause certain losses to the enterprise. Then why is this problem? When these problems arise, how should we investigate and how to solve them? Below, Foshan Fulan Laser Technology Co., Ltd. has specifically summarized the relevant reasons and treatment methods for the uneven laser engraving. I hope that it will help everyone.
1. The level of the machine is not adjusted: the vibration lens or the field lens is not parallel to the processing table.
Treatment method: adjust the level of the machine.
2. The surface of the workpiece is not on the focal plane.
Treatment method: adjust the surface of the workpiece to the focus
3. The laser output spot is blocked: the laser beam passes through the galvanometer and the field lens, and the spot is lacking.
Treatment method: adjust the fixed fixture and galvanometer.
4. The galvanometer deflection lens is damaged:
Treatment: Replace the lens.
5. Reasons for materials: If the thickness of the film on the surface of the material is inconsistent or the physical and chemical properties change.
6, marking speed is too fast.
Processing method: slow down.
7. The laser has a long service life, resulting in attenuation.
Treatment: A new laser needs to be replaced.
In addition to the 7 reasons mentioned above, the use of a defocusing to mark a certain range of content will also cause uneven engraving, because each field mirror has a corresponding depth of focus range, and the use of off-focus method is likely to lead to a wide range of targets. When engraving the pattern, the edge is at the critical point of the focal depth or beyond the depth of focus, which is more likely to cause unevenness of the effect.
Tips: If you encounter problems that the software will not be written, new products will not be marked, and equipment failures cannot be solved by yourself, you can call Foshan Fulan Laser Technology Co., Ltd.: Tel/Fax: 0757-29899345 WeChat with the same number): 18942485382 Fulan laser technicians will be on call, ready to solve. When necessary, timely and decisive on-site service will be taken to minimize the loss of customer time.