Laser welding machine operation precautions summary
Laser action on living organisms can cause five effects: thermal effect, actinic effect, mechanical effect, electromagnetic field effect and stimulating effect. These laser biological benefits bring benefits to people, and if they are not protected or improperly protected, they will also be on the eyes. Human tissues such as the skin and the nervous system cause direct or indirect damage. The arrival of laser welding machine has greatly improved your work efficiency, although the laser equipment produced by Foshan Fran Laser Technology Co., Ltd. is strictly monitored by professional technicians to ensure that the product achieves excellent performance targets. of. However, the safe operation still needs to pay attention to all the time. In order to ensure the safety and protection during laser welding, Foshan Fulan Laser has specially compiled and summarized 10 precautions about the safe operation of laser welding machine. I hope everyone can help!
1. Operate the laser welding machine strictly according to the operating procedures to ensure equipment and personal safety.
2. Only trained personnel are allowed to operate the laser welding machine.
3. Before the welding work, check whether the laser welding machine is working properly. After the operation, check the welding machine and the working site to eliminate hidden dangers and ensure safety and no accidents.
4. Avoid laser radiation to cause fire. Direct irradiation or strong reflection of the laser beam will cause combustibles to burn and cause fire.
5. Laser damage to the eyes should be avoided. The laser used in laser welding machines has a high power density, and the beam is very thin. It is easy to cause damage to human eyes and skin. Therefore, it is important to protect the eyes during laser welding operations. Field operators must wear laser-specific protective glasses.
6, should avoid laser burns on the skin, laser directly exposed to the skin will cause burns to the skin, long-term effects of diffuse reflection, can also lead to operator skin aging, inflammation and skin cancer lesions. Field operators need to wear overalls to reduce the effects of diffuse reflections.
7. The circulating water in the laser welding machine must be kept clean. Otherwise, it will affect the output of the laser. The user can determine the cycle of replacing the cooling water according to the startup time and water quality. Generally speaking, the summer is shorter than the winter water exchange period. some.
8. The laser welding machine casing needs to be connected with safety ground. During work, do not use the eyes to face the laser beam, and do not let the body (such as the hand) touch the laser beam to avoid injury.
9. Pay attention to keeping the environment and the laser welding machine clean. Always check whether the laser rod and optical components are contaminated.
10. If there is any abnormality during the operation, the equipment should be shut down imtely, and the personnel should be arranged to check and maintain the equipment. Please note: To be repaired by a professional or authorized supplier of the equipment supplier, do not disassemble it yourself.